Stamping (also known as pressing) is the process of placing flat sheet metal in either blank or coil form into a stamping press where a tool and die surface forms the metal into a net shape. Metalli’s stamping process consists a wide variety of material scopes and designs. Our custom stamping services offer a cost-effective and on-demand solution for your manufacturing requirements.
Metalli’s stamping capability
● Product dimension up to Length*Width 1200*600 mm
● Wall thickness up to 12 mm
● Tolerance ±0.1 mm or less
● Tools design and manufacturing in house
● Multi-step tools design and manufacturing available to achieve high speed mass production pace with the lowest unit price