Metal stamping is a cold-forming process that makes use of dies and stamping presses to transform sheet metal into different shapes. Pieces of flat sheet metal, typically referred to as blanks, is fed into a sheet metal stamping press that uses a tool and die surface to form the metal into a new shape.
Metalli's stamping capability
● Product dimension up to Length*Width 1200*600 mm
● Wall thickness up to 12 mm
● Tolerance ±0.1 mm or less
● Tools design and manufacturing in house
● Multi-step tools design and manufacturing available to achieve high speed mass production pace with the lowest unit price